The College is equipped with a rich library comprising or text books of repute and reference books on all aspects of teachers education and subscribes to a number of journals of repute.
The College library is open to all bonafide students of the college during the college hours. Students will have to follow the library rules as under:-
1. Students must carry the library card duly signed by the librarian & the principal.( Books will be issued only after producing this card )
2. books can be borrowed on their own card only
3. Students must maintain absolute silence in library
4. Books other than reference books, will be issued for 14 days only and fine @50 paise per day will be charged as late fine.
5. Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or cost will have to be paid for by the borrower along with fine.
6. Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings in the library.
7. If a student wishes to keep a book for a longer time, he / she will have to get it reissued, however the librarian will have discretion of re – issuing or not re – issuing the same book(s) to the same student.
8. Rs. will be charged for issuing duplicate library card.
9. Best rolex replica watches for men online.