Procedure Of Submission Of Application
Application affixed with recent passport size photograph in specified column and information in all respects addressed to the principal with the following documents dully self attested be submitted within the period as specified in the advertisement.
- Attested Photocopies of Academic Certificates, Marks Sheets and other certificate, if any.
- Attested photocopy of CLC
- Attested Photocopy of caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
Note: (a) all the above certificates in original shall be produced for verification at the time of admission.
(b) Three Copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidates will have to be produced at the time of admission.
(c ) CLC in original shall be submitted at the of admission.
Rules for admission
- Admission shall be taken on merit basis as per marks obtained on the qualifying exam from secondary level onwards.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection / admission committee constituted by the College Management.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made in keeping with the rules and regulation applicable in term of the state policy adopting the provision set out by the Honourable supreme Court relating to minority unaided institutions.
- The transitory regulation / syllabus shall be followed prescribed by University of Calcutta ( WB)
- Admission of students to the college implicitly implies that they will strictly comply with all the rules and regulations of the college or instructions issued from time to time relating to their studies, examinations, conduct and discipline.
- In Case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fees for admission, he/she will forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so rendered vacant shall be allotted to other qualified applicant in order of merit.
- Rules of eligibility shall be followed sacrosanctly, strictly and complete transparency shall be maintained.
- The College takes no responsibility for any delay in postal transit or non receipt of application from or any other communication related to admission etc.
- A candidate once admitted in the college shall neither be allowed to leave the college without paying the full tution fees for the course nor he / she shall will get CLC and original documents submitted by him / her at the time of admission.
- Candidates selected for admission shall have to furnish undertaking prescribed by the management at the time of admission in respect of maintaining congenial behavior and environment in the college as well as the Hospital Campus.
Attendance and Periodical Examination
Student must be regular in attendance in classes including practical and internship 75% attendance in a subject for appearing in the university examination is compulsory provided the student has 80% attendance in non-lecture teaching i.e. seminars, group discussions, tutorials, practice teaching, demonstrations, craft practical, CCA and community life etc.
Regular periodical examination shall be conducted throughout the course. In addition there shall be regular assessment of students assignment . In Case of absence from any periodical examination without any reasonable ground which is not satisfactory to the college administration, the student shalln’t be allowed to appear in the university examination.
Any student found using unfair means during any periodical examination will be debarred from further examinations and will be liable to be detained / expelled.
Acts of indiscipline and misconduct
Any act of misconduct committed by a student inside or outside the college campus shall be an act of violation of discipline of the college and shall include.
(1) Disruption of teaching, study, examination or administrative works, curricular or co-curricular activities or residential life of the members of the college.
(2) Damaging or defacing college property or property of the members of the college or any other property of the college or the sponsoring trust inside or outside the college.
(3) use of abusive slogans or intimidator languages or incidence of violence.
(4) Ragging in any form
(5) Eve teasing or disrespectful behavior with elders or female students.
(6) Committing forgery, tampering with or misuse of the college document or records, identity card etc.
(7) Using or possessing alcoholic drugs, narcotics and psychiatric medicines.
(8) Possessing or using any weapon such as knife, chairs, iron rod, sticks, explosives or fire arms in Hostels or College premises.
(9) Any offence under law.
Any other act which may be considered by the management , Princial or the disciplinary committee to be an act of violation of discipline.
Each and every student will have to obtain his / her identity card along with him / her and will have to produce the same on demand inside or outside college campus..
Hacked By Aniki !
Where your Security ???